(Because maybe, like me, you get a secret thrill at seeing what’s inside other people’s bags, apartments and closets…)
Lets take a look at what’s inside my bag….
(Clockwise from the top)
1. My new Bag Baby ( a lovely gift from BF!! Once again putting Free Movie Pass Guy to shame. I think BF has really good taste!)
2. Reading material. Because you never know if you are going to be stuck on a train or in an annoying lineup and need something to read. Right now I’m reading “White Tiger” by Aravind Adiga. I recommend it.
3. Black Leather gloves. A Christmas gift from my Sister and Mom. (Thanks!!) I love them. They’re classic, simple and warm.
4. My Keys!
5. Herbacin Kamille hand cream. I always get really dry hands in the Fall & Winter so hand cream is a must. This German import is inexpensive and works well.
6. Purell. Toronto is a dirty place. I don’t mess around!
8. Samsung flip phone aka The World’s Least Interesting Phone Ever. No smart phone for me yet. I’ve had this phone for almost 4 years and it just won’t die. Yes, text messaging is a bit tedious and it has absolutely no cool features but I can’t justify throwing it out till it kicks the bucket. However, I may be waiting around for awhile because apparently its industructble.
9. Sony Cyber Shot digi-cam. This isn’t the best camera out there but its very light weight and takes decent snap shots.
10. 30 gig classic Ipod. I can’t live without my Ipod. Its as simple as that.
11. Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses. Because even in winter its nice to wear big shades.
12. Coach change purse. This is my old makeshift business card holder. Now I use it for my subway tokens.
13. Gold Nordstrom Wallet. Purchased in Seattle a few summers ago!
14. Tiffany and Co sterling silver business card holder. Because you never know who you’ll meet…
15. My pink enviro bag. This bag is great because it folds up into a little pouch. It kind of reminds me of those windbreakers from the 80’s that folded up into a fanny pack. Did anyone else ever have one of those? My Mom bought this for me for $3 at Thifty Foods in Victoria. Thanks Mom!
What’s inside your bag?!