Since I shared with you the other day what I’ve been wearing to bed lately, I thought I would give you a glimpse of where I sit to get ready every morning. For the longest time I’ve fantasized about having my own boudoir/dressing area that was clean, modern & feminine.
Now thanks to a trip to Ikea, an Allen key & some handiwork, I finally am on my way to having the space I’ve been dreaming of.
1. Notebooks (For making lists & writing down ideas for posts)
2. The Lush Matreoshka set that Megan gave me ( it makes the room smell nice)
3. iPhone (in a pink TNA phone case – purchased for cheap from my old workplace)
4. iPod shuffle (for the gym & walking to work – because I hate having to take off my gloves when its cold outside to change the song on my iPhone)
4. Essie & Rimmel nail-polish (I like both line’s fresh & modern colors)
5. Reading material (my favorite magazine)
6. Silver jewelery (I’m almost always wearing some kind of silver pendant. Sometimes its a heart, sometimes its a cross, lately its an Eiffel tower)
7. A holiday card from Kate of Suburban Sweetheart (thank you!)
It feels so nice to finally have a space that is pretty & girly & completely mine. I think this little nook is my new favorite corner of my apartment.