Although I now do most of adult product shopping online, I probably never would have become interested sex toys had it not been for actual brick and mortar sex shops. Long before I was sex and relationship blogger with an enviable toy collection, I did all my adult product shopping at the stores that lined Yonge Street in Toronto. Cupid Boutique was one of these stores.
With five locations in Toronto, Brampton, Etobicoke and Mississauga, as well as a comprehensive website, for many people (like myself) stores like Cupid Boutique are their first introduction into the magical world of sex toys and adult products.
It’s been a few years since I stepped into a Cupid Boutique, however when I visited their website I was excited to see that they carry a bunch of my favourite luxury brands like Lelo, Jimmyjane and We-Vibe. So, when Cupid Boutique asked me to share some of my top product picks I couldn’t resist. Here’s a few of my favorite finds from Cupid Boutique –
1. Tango Pleasure Mate Collection by We-Vibe – I absolutely adore my super tiny & super powerful We-Vibe Tango. This handy set includes a We-Vibe Tango (if you don’t already have one or need an extra one just in case..) and two silicone attachments that turn this powerful external vibrator into an internal one. Buy the set or buy each attachment separately here.
2. Hello Touch by Jimmyjane – As you probably know, I love my Jimmyjane Form 2 and my Jimmyjane Massage Candle. So, naturally I was super curious when this awesome brand came out with the Hello Touch – an innovative vibrator that allows you to deliver internal or external vibrations from the tips of your fingers. I’ve been curious about this toy for awhile because it looks like something straight out of Blade Runner. For all of you sci-fi nerds, the Hello Touch is perfect for turning your fantasies of hot, futuristic, robot sex into reality.
3. The Layaspot by Fun Factory – Fun Factory is another great brand known for it’s high quality, innovative toys. I’ve been wanting to try the Layaspot ever since City Girl reviewed it a few years ago.
4. Earthy Body “Naked in the Woods” Summer Skincare Bag – I have Earthy Body’s “Skinny Dip” skincare kit and love it (obviously.) So when I saw they have a “Naked in the Woods” collection, my interest was piqued. This is another great company that uses tons of yummy, skin-nourishing natural ingredients like Hemp and Argan oils in their products.
5. Sexy books – Cupid Boutique carries a decent selection of LGTB books and sex guides, including classic 1950’s Lesbian pulp fiction titles like Three Women and Twilight Girl, and When I Knew – a collection of coming out stories (I love the cover art!)
6. Hathor Aphrodisia Exotic Love Oil – I’m obsessed with all Hathor Aphrodisia products, so I would love to give their Exotic Love Oil a try (sounds prefect for a romantic massage!)
7. Ruffle panty by Coquette – I own tons of lingerie by Coquette. These panties look cute and comfortable!
8. Leaf by Swan Vitality Massager – I haven’t tried any products made by Leaf yet but I love that they’re a environmentally friendly Canadian company. This leaf-like dual stimulation toy looks like an innovative spin on the classic rabbit style vibrator!
9. Rechargeable Smart Wand by Lelo – Confession: I’m not a big fan of the notorious Hitachi Magic Wand because it’s materials irritate my skin and you have to plug it into the wall. However, I am a big fan of Lelo products. I’m curious to try their version of the wand that’s fully rechargeable and made with skin-friendly silicone.
10. Intensity by Jopen Pelvic Exerciser – Here’s another toy that I’m super curious about. The Intensity by Jopen is a pelvic floor exerciser and vibrator in one. The fact that it also looks like a hairstyling tool makes it too weird not to try.
Which products are you most curious about?