Looking to kick things up a notch in the bedroom with some sexy products but are overwhelmed by all the options? Love pampering yourself? Want to have a box of sexy, flirty, goodies sent right to your mail box every month?!
If you’ve answered “Yes, please!” to any of these questions, then the very cheekily named new subscription service LuvMyBox is for you!
When it came to shopping for sex toys, LuvMyBox Founder and CEO, Kim Kaplan, didn’t know where to start. Uncomfortable in sex toy stores and shy about introducing sex toys into her relationship, she started LuvMyBox a discrete monthly subscription service that sends you a box full of sexy, flirty goodies every month. LuvMyBox is convenient, discrete and a fun way to explore your sexuality with products which are hand selected by (s)experts.
The boxes come discreetly packaged in black but contain a variety of adult oriented products to incorporate into your relationship and the bedroom. Although LuvMyBox is marketed towards couples, I also think it’s great for singles (like me) who enjoy trying new products that make them feel sexy.
So, what exactly is inside the box? Well that’s part of the fun, it’s meant to be a surprise! However, since the lovely people at LuvMyBox sent me my very own box to try (thank you!!), I’ll give you a peek inside the October box:
(Clockwise right to left)
1. Eucalyptus and Spearmint Body Aromatherapy Wash & Bath Foam by Bath and Body Works: This cute little bottle of body wash smells fresh and is perfect for a relaxing night in. When I’m super stressed it can sometimes take me a while to wind down & get in a sexy state of mind. A leisurely bath or shower with an aromatherapy infused product like this body wash is good way for me to unwind…plus, if there is another person involved, even better!
2. I Rub my Duckie (Travel Size) by Big Teaze Toys: Okay, okay. I know I’ve made fun of the I Rub my Duckie in the past, however now that I have this cute travel sized one I can’t help but admire how cute it is. If you aren’t familiar, the I Rub My Duckie is not your average duck – it vibrates! The vibrations are not really strong enough to for me, however I can definitely see this being a fun bath-time accessory for solo or couples play. Because the vibrations are so tame it’s perfect for someone who has never tried an adult toy before or as a teasing “appetizer” before the main course. Although my “box” may not love this duckie, I do like the novelty aspect and the fact that it’s waterproof. I also like that I didn’t have to run out to the store for batteries before trying it because the LuvMyBox ladies are awesome and included some in the box!
3. Dona Bath Foam: I’ve been wanting to try the Dona line of products ever since I fell in love with their cute, lingerie inspired packaging. I was super excited when I opened my box and found this full sized bottle of Goji Berry Bath Foam. The product smells delicious and is infused with Aphrodisiacs to help get you in the mood!
4. Inttimo Aromatherapy Bath and Massage Oil in “Sensuality” and “Cucumber Melon”: I haven’t tried these yet however, I can’t think of a better way to follow a relaxing bath together than with a sensual massage 🙂
5. Bath Puff: I think there is something so sexy and intimate about washing your partner – I love it! Ideal for lathering up, this simple bath puff is perfect finishing touch to this romantic bath themed box. Plus, who doesn’t need a new bath puff?! If you’re flying solo like I am you can use it to exfoliate in the shower, giving you softer, smoother skin. It’s a win/win!
The box also includes a “do not disturb card” complete with a few sexy tips and suggestions.
The final verdict: I “luv” this box!
I think the concept of LuvMyBox is wonderful. Even the best relationships sometimes need a little spicing up. Each LuvMyBox is an intentional reminder to explore, have fun and be intimate with your partner. Plus, who doesn’t enjoy receiving surprise gifts in the mail?! If you’re single like me, receiving a LuvMyBox feels a bit like you have this secret admirer who just wants you to pamper yourself and feel good (No complaints here!)
At $34.95 per month, LuvMyBox is a bit of a splurge for me however, because I love the concept so much I’m actually considering sending a few months worth of boxes as a wedding shower gift to one of my close friends who is getting married soon.
What do you guys think? Would you try a service like this?
PS. I was given my LuvMyBox free of charge in exchange for an honest review of the product. All opinions are my own.