…and I’m a bad parent.
On August 19th Skinny Dip turned two without me even noticing. I feel like this is the blogging equivalent of accidentally driving off and leaving your baby in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
In my defense, if you’ve been reading my Facebook feed, you might have noticed it’s been a busy 10 days.
Between being chased down the street by crazy people….
I’ve been writing my heart out:
In some ways, it’s hard to believe that its already been two years that I’ve been doing this but on the other hand, I feel like I’ve come a long way since I started this blog. This really hit home the other night when I read through some of my very first entries and cringed a tiny bit.
I believe in celebrating birthdays so here are a few things I’ve come up with that I would like to do over the next month to celebrate Skinny Dip’s:
1. Give Skinny Dip a professional face-lift. It’s time. I just need to hire a web designer who can give this blog a well deserved Designgasm.
2. Revisit some of my favorite posts from the past 2 years. Some of my old posts are cringe worthy but some of them I still love. For those of you who have just tuned in recently, I’m going to re-publish one of my favorites every week for the month of September.
3. Post a video I shudder at the thought of seeing myself on camera but I promised Kanriah I would do at least one V-log. Why not now?
4. Giveaway something cool: Because you guys are the best and giveaways are fun!
5. Throw Skinny Dip a birthday party. Drinks! Pink party favors! Cool people! Lets do this.
6. Cake. There always has to be cake. Nothing gets the party going like a slice from my famous “Gender Confused Ken Pineapple Upside Down Cake”.
What do you guys think?
If you blog, what do you to celebrate your Bloggerversary?