My name is Simone and I’m a single woman that loves Valentine’s Day. I’m not even sorry about it. Without a partner to attend to, the pressure is off and I sit back, relax and enjoy this special time of year when everything magically colour coordinates with my blog layout.
I’m probably going to spend February 14th curled up in bed eating chocolate and watching Showtime’s The Affair (such. a. good. show.) while toasting to my single status. With that said, when the ladies at Unbound reached out to me about curating another Skinny Dip store on their site, I had to say yes. I love their selection of sexy products for bad-ass babes. Whether you love Valentine’s Day or hate it, are partnered or single, here’s some things that are sure to make life just a little bit more fun.
1. Sex Position Colouring Book. Playtime for couples? Uh, I’d totally colour this bad boy solo – preferably with a glass of champagne in hand.
2. Twiggy Venus Symbol Earrings. I’ve been in love with these gorgeous 18K gold plated earrings for a couple of months now. They’re the perfect accessory for surviving the Trumpocalypse. The earrings are part of the Unbound Collection – a modern jewelry collection that transforms into sexual accessories, inspired by Liz Taylor/Cleopatra, Amelia Earhart & Twiggy (and yes, it’s as fabulous as it sounds!)
3. We-Vibe Tango. As I’ve mentioned many times before, this is one of my favourite vibrators. Sure, it’s small and kind of looks like a lipstick, but it packs a lot of punch. I couldn’t not include it on the list.
4. Couples Adventure Kit. Want to enjoy 14 days of great sex with your partner? This couples adventure kit takes out the guess work, challenging you & your partner to enjoy a bunch of different sexy surprises for two weeks straight. It includes vibrators, lube, a film from Erika Lust and more! If I had a partner, I’d totally give this a try.
5. Emojibator. My friend Jean brought this to my attention & I’ve been obsessed with it ever since. I have no idea whether it’s actually a good vibrator but the laugh factor makes it worthy of this list. If I was going to buy my single girlfriend a gag gift, it would probably be this.
6. Male Tears Flask. My friend Melissa and I have long joked that we want to get matching engraved flasks, but this is good too. I’ll be drinking out of this flask on Valentine’s Day as a binge on Showtime.
7. Galentine’s Day Box. Remember that gorgeous vibrator necklace that I wrote about a few years ago? That’s in here along with everything else you need for a sexy night out on the town as a single lady.
8. Pretty undies! This is probably the most stereotypical Valentine’s Day gift idea, but what’s different is that these items are actually comfortable. No tightly bound corsets here, folks (but if you’re into that – that’s cool too!) The Provence Robe is a soft and forgiving robe that also comes in plus sizes. The Naughtie Hotpant by Cosabella is a high quality pair of open crotch boys shorts that are ridiculously comfy (who thought this was possible?) Same goes for this ultra-soft Peekaboo Bralette by Hanky Panky. FYI, I purchased my first Cosabella and Hanky Panky pieces over the holidays and it’s been a revelation in comfort and quality.
9. Love is Art Kit. Even if you think you’ve tried everything in the bedroom, you probably haven’t tried this. Each kit includes everything you need to produce an intimate work of art using nothing more than canvas, paint …and your bodies. I’ll leave it up to you what you’ll say when houseguests compliment your taste in modern art.
To make the dreary month of February a little more bearable, Unbound is offering readers 15% off anything in the store (excluding subscriptions) when you use the code SIMONEVDAY15 until the end of February.
How will you be spending February 14th?