Friends are always asking me for sex toy recommendations, so I thought I would put together a list of my favourite toys in my collection. These are the sex toys that I reach for again & again, and confidently recommend to friends. I hope you enjoy!
(BTW, I loathe batteries, so all of these toys are fully rechargeable.)
1. The We-Vibe Touch – When it comes to small clitoral vibrators, I consider the We-Vibe Touch the gold standard. I happily recommend this toy to everyone, because I feel like it’s a toy almost anyone could enjoy. Ergonomically designed so it fits perfectly in the palm of your hand, the We-Vibe Touch offers a really great range of vibrations – from delicate and teasing to really intense. You can use the flexible tip for pin-pointed stimulation or the larger surface for all over vibration. For people who’ve never used a vibrator, the We-Vibe Touch is a great place to start. I reach for this one often for both solo and couples play! (original review)
2. The Body & Soul Lover by Cal Exotics – For someone who is looking to purchase their first rabbit vibrator, the Body & Soul Lover is my go-to recommendation. It’s small and non-intimidating and yet, it seems to hit all of the right spots (even for someone like me who tends to prefer larger toys.) I’ve recommended this toy to several readers with lots of positive feedback. (original review)
3. The Lelo Insignia Soraya – I debated whether to include this luxe rabbit vibrator on this list. Even though it’s my favourite, a huge part of the reason I love it so much is because it fits my body absolutely perfectly. My g-spot is located fairly far back and the Soraya’s long, straight shaft with a slightly flared head hits it like no other toy I own (every. single. time.) I also love that the clitoral arm is super flexible, making it easy to control the amount of pressure on your clitoris. Oh and it’s a totally gorgeous toy, which also doesn’t hurt. (original review, toy available here)
4. The Crave Duet – I’ve referred to this sleek and tiny vibrator as the James Bond of sex toys because it’s one sexy and sophisticated little beast. I love how the flexible arms surround my clit – leading to mind blowing orgasms every, single time. The fact that you can “dismantle” this toy and easily travel with it, makes me feel like I’m carrying around my very own sexy, spy-worthy secret weapon. (original review)
5. The We-Vibe Tango – When it comes to tiny bullet vibrators, the We-Vibe Tango blows everything else out of the water. Made of hard, shiny plastic that easily transmits vibrations, this bullet is ridiculously intense for it’s tiny size. If you enjoy powerful clitoral stimulation, this is a fun one for couples play or for those times when time is scarce and you just want to have an orgasm, like, right now. (original review)
6. Lelo Ina – This stylized rabbit is not for the faint of heart. The curved shaft presses on your g-spot while equally curved arm presses on your clitoris. Combine these two features with strong, rumbly vibrations and you have a very intense experience. The first time I used this toy I felt like I had stars and rockets and sparkly unicorns shooting out of my vagina. This toy is a lot of fun, but not recommended for first timers or anyone who doesn’t like really intense pressure & stimulation on their clitoris. (original review)
7. The Jimmyjane Form 2 – Similar to the Crave Duet, the Jimmyjane Form 2 has two “arms” or “rabbit ears” that can be used to surround your clit and powerful, intense vibrations. Use the “ears” to hug your clit, or the tips of the ears for pinpointed stimulation – either way, this is a great clitoral vibe for people who like their vibrators powerful, rumbly and compact. (original review)
8. Lelo Mona – Mona was the first luxury vibrator I ever purchased and she remains one of my favourites to this day. The Lelo Mona has a similar g-spot friendly shape to the Lelo Ina, minus the clitoral arm. You can use it internally or externally, making it a versatile (and oh so pretty) addition to your toy chest. (original review, toy available here.)
9. The Lovehoney Happy Rabbit – Looking to upgrade your old rabbit vibrator with something luxurious, effective and affordable? Like toys that are on the slightly larger side? Meet the Love-honey Happy Rabbit. You’re welcome. (original review)
10. The Sqweel Go – I love this little guy. I don’t reach for this toy all the time, but when I do I always enjoy the experience. It’s small, affordable and just so different. The Sqweel Go is a great addition to your bedroom arsenal if you already have a few toys and want to mix things up.
Now that I’ve shared mine, what are your favourite toy(s)?