That’s what I’m elated to announce that I’ve partnered with Unbound this holiday season to create a sexy gift guide for you. People are always asking me for suggestions on what to buy for themselves and their partner. This gift guide is chock full of sexy suggestions and my favourite toys. The best part?
Use SIMONEKATRINE25 at checkout to get 25% everything listed below.
(a great deal if you’ve finally decided to pull the trigger on a new pricy vibrator.)
Curious about why I chose these items? Here’s the ‘skinny’ on everything in the gift guide-
1. Follies Bergere Soft Underwire Bra: What I love about this piece is that it’s sexy yet incredibly wearable. Wear it in the bedroom or under a tee, so the straps are semi visible along the neckline.
2. Body Straps: I’m obsessed with this barely there “lingerie” set. Ridiculously sexy and fits a variety of different bodies.
3. Follies Bergere G-String: Unless your partner hates wearing thongs, you can’t really go wrong with a high-quality, simple black g-string. Gartner belt sold separately.
4. Handcuff Bangles: I think the name says it all. I love dual purpose accessories and these are totally bad-ass.
5. Holiday Box: Get your jollies off with this curated Holiday box of sexy goodies. And yes, that’s a candy cane shaped dildo. You’re welcome.
8. BDSM Box: Curious about BDSM but not sure where to start? This curated box has got you covered.
9. iScream Dildo: Because this wouldn’t be a Skinny Dip gift guide without at least one item that’s just slightly ridiculous. Freeze this popsicle shaped dildo for temperature play or just use it on it’s own. Perfect for a gag gift or the person in your life that already has everything!
11. Viviane Babydoll: When it comes to buying lingerie online and/or for someone else, I’m a huge fan of pieces that aren’t too structured and have some stretch. This sexy chemise from Oh La La Cheri fits the bill. This would look amazing on a variety of different body types, and it comes in regular and plus size.
12. Womanizer Pro: A terrible name for a sex toy, but a wonderful product. I’ll be reviewing this soon! TLDR: instead of vibrating, this toy “sucks” your clitoris. The end result is delicious and feels like a million sugar plum fairies taking flight.
Got a question? Let’s chat!